This warm cowl is inspired by the Tardis from Doctor Who. It dances around your neck, always spinning to where it is supposed to be. Seeing so many images of the Tardis at once… it must be Wibbly-Wobbly, Timey-Wimey stuff!
There is a button band at the top of the cowl. Three buttons are added, giving you multiple ways to wear your cowl.
The pattern is suitable for the advanced knitter. Techniques involved are cables, easy lace, twisted stitches and i-cord bind off.
- Yarn weight: DK (11 wpi)
- Gauge: 21 stitches and 24 rows = 10 cm in Stockinette, unblocked
- Needle size: US 6 / 4.0 mm
- Yardage: 450 – 500 yards (411 – 457 m)
- Sizes available: One size
- Instructions: Charted and written-out
- Languages: English