On July 19th, 2013, I got married to my best friend, lover and now husband David!
I designed this shawl to wear at my wedding, and it’s a combination of Estonian patterns and Herbert Niebling influences.
The construction is done according to the pi formula by Elizabeth Zimmerman, and the shawl is slightly more than semicircular.
The lace is not very difficult, all you need is patience.
In the shawl you see the sun, the sky, butterflies and leaves.
The pattern contains both charts and written instructions.
- Yarn weight: Cobweb
- Gauge: 29 stitches and 48 rows = 10 cm
- Needle size: US 2 / 2.75 mm
- Yardage: 845 – 950 yards (773 – 869 m)
- Sizes available: One size
- Instructions: chart and written
- Languages: English